Promenade Promenade

eh...wat?

Hey, i wish i hugged someone after each time I had an escapade in which i walked past some odd drawings that included : Old ladies, elderly women, cups and coffee mugs. Sweet, I'm jealous of this character...what ever character that is...

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

sweet deal

Originality written all over it! And the humor was only minimally phallic! Great work!

Nitto Nerd Nitto Nerd

irelivant

Um...good stuff guy, liked the intro and everything i saw really. The long talking with no camera changes or any kind of syncing kinda dragged it on but I also have no idea as to the inspiration for this animation....What is nitto? And owh my gawd...is it anything loike CS?!

Dude, loved the typezorz btw.

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

yeah i know what you mean with the camera changes, I lazed out with making him wear a helmet the entire time too did you notice lol. The inspiration of the movie.. read the comments, I was only paid to do it. Got majorly ripped off in the end. Nitto is just some text based racing game with some graphics thrown in every once in awhile.

Monkey King! Monkey King!

Coooool!

Great! I played with the pen and it was all kinds of good fun. The intro was cool, I thought this was just a movie. Great work!